Tuesday, October 5, 2021

As Time Goes By

Age is the most curious thing. For example, I look back at my life and understand things that escaped me before.

Part of this is because at one time in my life when I should have summoned courage instead of giving up, I failed. It stuck with me. For critical things there are no do-overs. 

Members of my family started to die years ago, I miss them, and miss being part of a larger family that is connected. I understand that life has a limited number of days, and that doesn't concern me very much; at least as far as my life is concerned. 

My death would fracture the lives of some other people, and that disturbs me. I want so much to remain on the Earth, not because I clutch at life, because I will live regardless. I worry about some of my friends and close relatives.

No comments:

Post a Comment