Wednesday, January 19, 2022

Reviewing my Options

A number of year ago, I had the pleasure of dying for a brief moment.  It showed me that death does not end life.

It was obvious that death does not end life, but I had strongly suspected that earlier when I had decided to die, and was presented with thumbnail sketches of lives that I could move into. 

Compassion got the better of me and I decided to live.

It turns out that death is as strange as life.  What disturbs me just a bit is that from time to time I am being given choices again.  It's as though my supervisor is dangling options in front of me:  

"Do you want this one?"

This is a little scary because I was planning to stay around for at least a few years because I don't want to let my wife have disturbing nights without me, and I think my brothers would not like my being the first to leave. 

What happens if an option comes along that I really like?


No comments:

Post a Comment